I enjoy writing my marketing blog. Most, if not all, of the articles are somewhat dense and tackle issues from highly quantitative and analytical perspective. Following that model, I wrote a series of articles on Groupon and whether or not businesses should consider it for acquiring new customers.
The articles used arcane language that is not suited for easy reading.
To make it easy for small businesses to decide whether or not they should run Groupon, LivingSocial, BuyWithMe etc like promotions I recently wrote an eBook.
If you are small business owner and worried about
- How to acquire new customers?
- Whether or not you should run a promotion deal on Groupon, LivingSocial, BuyWithMe and other sites
- Whether or not Group Coupon is indeed risk free advertising
- What else you give up and the hidden costs of such promotions
- The pitfalls of running a Groupon/LivingSocial/etc promotion
This book is for you.
Read more about the reviews, contents and sample chapter at the book website.